Kelly has lived in the Lower Mainland since 1988. Having grown up all over Western Canada he knew right away that Vancouver was the place for him. Over his career Kelly has gained extensive experience in real estate, customer service, and business and project management.
Licensed in 2008 he has quickly become a specialist in the Residential Condo market, understanding what it takes to sell a strata property. As your agent he will put his sales experience, local market knowledge, technology and other resources of The Neilly Team and Coldwell Banker to work for you.
In Kelly’s spare time he and his wife enjoy travelling, especially the Caribbean. He is an active sports enthusiast regularly coaching and playing softball, hockey, golf, running (including the Sun Run in 2013) and completed his 1st Triathlon in 2019 at 50 years old!
Above all else Kelly is committed to excellence and delivering superior customer service, referrals are his main source of business and he will do everything in his power to satisfy his clients.
- Greater Vancouver Realtor since 2008
- Number 1 Team at Coldwell Banker Westburn 2011, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2015 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Team award (ranking within the top 8 percent of Teams in the company worldwide)
- 2016 Coldwell Banker International President's Circle Team award (ranking within the top 6 percent of Teams in the company worldwide)
- Specialist in Strata (Condo) Sales and Foreclosures.